Skip to content.
About GPO   |   Newsroom/Media   |   Congressional Relations   |   Inspector General   |   Careers   |   Contact   |   askGPO   |   Help  

  FDsys > More Information
(Search string is required)

S. 1032  (is) - To transfer vacant real property from the Federal Government to general units of local government when the property has been vacant for at least 7 years.

Download Files