Skip to content.
About GPO   |   Newsroom/Media   |   Congressional Relations   |   Inspector General   |   Careers   |   Contact   |   askGPO   |   Help  

  FDsys > More Information
(Search string is required)

S. 1201  (is) - To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to provide cost share assistance to construct reservoir structures for the storage of water in rural areas, and for other purposes.

Download Files