[Federal Register Volume 65, Number 7 (Tuesday, January 11, 2000)]
[Page 1626]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 00-546]

[[Page 1626]]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
[Docket No. RP00-156-000]

National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation; Notice of Tariff Filing

January 5, 2000.
    Take notice that on December 30, 1999, National Fuel Gas Supply 
Corporation (National) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas 
Tariff, Fourth Revised Volume No. 1, Twenty Second Revised Sheet No. 9, 
to become effective January 1, 2000.
    National asserts that the purpose of this filing is to comply with 
the Commission's order issued February 16, 1996, in Docket Nos. RP94-
367-000, et al. Under Article I, Section 4, of the settlement approved 
in that order, National must redetermine quarterly the Amortization 
Surcharge to reflect revisions in the Plant to be Amortized, interest 
and associated taxes, and a change in the determinants. The 
recalculation produced an Amortization Surcharge of 8.52 cents per dth.
    Further, National states that under Article II, Section 1, of the 
settlement, it is required to recalculate the maximum Interruptible 
Gathering (IG) rate semi-annually and to charge that rate to be 
effective July 1 and on January 1. The recalculation produced an IG 
rate of 13 cents per dth. National also states that Article II, Section 
2 is not applicable as the monthly recalculation did not result in a 
rate more than 2 cents above or below the semi-annual calculation.
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should 
file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20426, 
in accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's 
Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in 
accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. 
Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the 
appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants 
parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must 
file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the 
Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public 
Reference Room. This filing may be viewed on the web at http://
www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Acting Secretary.
[FR Doc. 00-546 Filed 1-10-00; 8:45 am]