[Federal Register Volume 66, Number 189 (Friday, September 28, 2001)]
[Page 49658]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 01-24312]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission

[Docket No. RP01-609-000]

Viking Gas Transmission Company; Notice of Tariff Filing and 
Annual Charge Adjustment

September 25, 2001.
    Take notice that on September 20, 2001, Viking Gas Transmission 
Company (Viking) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, 
First Revised Volume No. 1 the following tariff sheets to become 
effective October 1, 2001:

Twenty-Sixth Revised Sheet No. 6
Nineteenth Revised Sheet No. 6A
Tenth Revised Sheet No. 6B

    Viking states that the purpose of this filing is to decrease 
Viking's Annual Charge Adjustment (ACA) from $0.0022 per dekatherm to 
$0.0021 per dekatherm as permitted by Sections 154.204 and 154.402 of 
the Commission's Rules and Regulations, 18 C.F.R. Sec. 154.204, 154.402 
(2001). Viking's authority to make this filing is set forth in Article 
XIX of the General Terms and Conditions of Viking's FERC Gas Tariff, 
First Revised Volume No. 1.
    Viking states that copies of the filing have been mailed to all of 
its jurisdictional customers and to affected state regulatory 
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should 
file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426, in 
accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules 
and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in 
accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. 
Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the 
appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants 
parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must 
file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the 
Commission and are available for public inspection. This filing may 
also be viewed on the web at http://www.ferc.gov using the ``RIMS'' 
link, select ``Docket#'' and follow the instructions (call 202-208-2222 
for assistance). Comments, protests and interventions may be filed 
electronically via the Internet in lieu of paper. See, 18 CFR 
385.2001(a)(1)(iii) and the instructions on the Commission's web site 
under the ``e-Filing'' link.

David P. Boergers,
[FR Doc. 01-24312 Filed 9-27-01; 8:45 am]