[Federal Register Volume 67, Number 148 (Thursday, August 1, 2002)]
[Page 49912]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 02-19417]



Federal Energy Regulatory Commission

[Docket No. RP02-392-000]

Kern River Gas Transmission Company; Notice of Proposed Changes 
in FERC Gas Tariff

July 26, 2002.
    Take notice that on July 22, 2002, Kern River Gas Transmission 
Company (Kern River) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas 
Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, the tariff sheets listed in 
Appendix A of the filing, to be effective September 1, 2002.
    Kern River states that the purpose of this filing is to comply with 
ordering paragraph (F) of the Commission's ``Order Issuing 
Certificate'' in Docket No. CP01-405, by submitting tariff sheets to 
implement new Rate Schedules KRF-L1 and KRI-L1, to establish recourse 
rates related to those rate schedules, and to implement other 
conforming tariff changes.
    Kern River states that it has served a copy of this filing upon its 
customers and interested state regulatory commissions.
    Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should 
file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy 
Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426, in 
accordance with sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's rules 
and regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in 
accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. 
Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the 
appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants 
parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must 
file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the 
Commission and are available for public inspection. This filing may 
also be viewed on the web at http://www.ferc.gov using the ``RIMS'' 
link, select ``Docket#'' and follow the instructions (call 202-208-2222 
for assistance). Comments, protests and interventions may be filed 
electronically via the Internet in lieu of paper. See, 18 CFR 
385.2001(a)(1)(iii) and the instructions on the Commission's web site 
under the ``e-Filing'' link.

Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
Deputy Secretary.
[FR Doc. 02-19417 Filed 7-31-02; 8:45 am]