(1) Waive reimbursement for the cost of the following functions performed by personnel other than personnel employed in the United States Air Force Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) program office:
(B) Quality assurance.
(E) Contract administration.
(F) Acceptance testing.
(G) Certification services.
(H) Planning, programming, and management services.
(2) Waive any surcharge for administrative services otherwise chargeable.
(3) In connection with that Program, assume contingent liability for—
(A) program losses resulting from the gross negligence of any contracting officer of the United States;
(B) identifiable taxes, customs duties, and other charges levied within the United States on the program; and
(C) the United States share of the unfunded termination liability.
(1) the Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding Between the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Ministers of Defence on the NATO E–3A Cooperative Programme, signed by the Secretary of Defense on December 6, 1978;
(2) the Memorandum of Understanding for Operations and Support of the NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Force, signed by the United States Ambassador to NATO on September 26, 1984;
(3) the Addendum to the Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding Between the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Ministers of Defence on the NATO E–3A Cooperative Programme (dated December 6, 1978) relating to the modernization of the NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control (NAEW&C) System, dated December 7, 1990; and
(4) any other follow-on support agreement for the NATO E–3A Cooperative Programme.
(Added Pub. L. 101–189, div. A, title IX, §932(a)(1), Nov. 29, 1989, 103 Stat. 1536; amended Pub. L. 102–190, div. A, title X, §1051, Dec. 5, 1991, 105 Stat. 1470; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title XIV, §1413, Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1829.)
Provisions similar to those in this section were contained in Pub. L. 97–86, title I, §103, Dec. 1, 1981, 95 Stat. 1100, as amended, which was set out as a note under section 2407 of this title, prior to repeal by Pub. L. 101–189, §932(b).
1993—Subsec. (d). Pub. L. 103–160 struck out subsec. (d) which read as follows: “
1991—Subsec. (c)(3), (4). Pub. L. 102–190, §1051(1), added par. (3) and redesignated former par. (3) as (4).
Subsec. (d). Pub. L. 102–190, §1051(2), substituted “1993” for “1991”.