Skip to content.
About GPO   |   Newsroom/Media   |   Congressional Relations   |   Inspector General   |   Careers   |   Contact   |   askGPO   |   Help  
 

  FDsys > More Information
(Search string is required)
 

07-1750 - HARTFORD ACCIDENT AND INDEMNITY COMPANY et al v. NORTH AMERICAN REFRACTORIES COMPANY et al


Download Files

Metadata

Document in Context
07-1750 - HARTFORD ACCIDENT AND INDEMNITY COMPANY et al v. NORTH AMERICAN REFRACTORIES COMPANY et al
January 10, 2008
PDF | More
ORDER granting 4 Motion to Extend Time and to Amend Caption; Appellants' Brief due by 1/28/2008; Appellees' Brief due by 2/12/2008; Appellants' Reply Brief due by 2/22/2008; Caption to be amended to reflect that Appellants are Hartford Accident and Indemnity Company, First State Insurance Company, and Twin City Fire Insurance Company; Appellees are North Amercian Refractories Company, et al. (debtors in the bankruptcy case), Official Committee of Asbestos Creditors, Lawrence Fitzpartick as Legal Representative to the Future Claimants, Official Committee of Unsecured Trade Creditors, and Honeywell International, Inc.. Signed by Judge Gary L. Lancaster on 1/10/08. (map)
January 25, 2008
PDF | More
MEMORANDUM ORDER denying 14 Motion to Stay Briefing and to Strike Issue. Signed by Judge Gary L. Lancaster on 1/25/08. (map)
August 7, 2008
PDF | More
MEMORANDUM ORDER granting 41 Motion to Amend Order of 7/25/2008; The following two sentences found on page 7 of the Court's Memorandum and Order, "In particular, Honeywell will fund 21% of the NARCO Asbestos Trust. Reorganized NARCO will contribute the remaining 79% in the form of outstanding common stock", shall be replaced with the following two sentences: "In particular, Honeywell is obligated to make annual contributions to the NARCO Asbestos Trust, subject, under certain circumstances, to annual caps or limitations. In addition, Reorganized NARCO will contribute 79% of its outstanding common stock to the NARCO Asbestos Trust."; 40 Motion for Rehearing is rendered moot. Signed by Judge Gary L. Lancaster on 8/6/08. (map)